Small Business Checking | Business Checking | Business Interest Checking
Business Money Market | Business Savings | Business CDs and IRAs
Non-interest bearing checking account for businesses with low activity. Debit cards and image statements available.
- Minimum to open = $200.00
- $1,000 average daily balance requirement; Service charge of $12.00 if balance falls below requirement
- First 100 debits are free; $0.15 per item in excess of 100.
- First 25 credits are free; $0.15 per item in excess of 25.
- First 100 deposited items are free; $.08 per item in excess of 100.
Non-interest bearing account which provides for the collection of deposited checks and payment on demand of funds deposited. An earnings credit is calculated on the account's monthly investable balance. Monthly account activity determines the account expenses which are deducted from the earnings credit. If earnings on the account exceed the expenses, there is no monthly fee. However, if expenses exceed the account's earnings credit, the account will be debited for the difference. Debit cards and image statements available.
- Minimum to open = $200
- Earnings credit on investable balance
- $15.00 monthly maintenance fee
- $0.15 on each debit item
- $0.15 on each credit item
- $0.08 on each deposited item
- For a full list of fees, contact us for a copy of the Commercial Schedule of Fees.
Interest bearing checking account for sole proprietors, non-profit organizations, and IOLTA accounts. Interest accumulates at a competitive variable interest rate on daily collected balance. Debit cards and image statements available.
Tier I = $2,500 & above
- Minimum to open = $1,000
- Unlimited deposits and debits
- Minimum average daily balance of $2,500 and above = no monthly service charge; Less than $2,500 = $15.00 service charge and no interest paid
An investment tiered account with limited transactions. Using the following tiers a variable interest rate is paid on the daily balances:
|Tier 1 $1.00-$9,999.99
|Tier 2 $10,000.00-$24,999.99
|Tier 3 $25,000.00-$99,999.99
|Tier 4 $100,000.00-$249,999.99
|Tier 5 $250,000.00-$499,999.99
|Tier 6 $500,000.00 & above
- Minimum to open = $2,500
- Minimum average daily balance of $2,500 = no monthly service charge; Less than $2,500 = $15.00 service charge
- Six pre-authorized withdrawals per statement cycle. Excess of 6 debits = $10.00 each
Account designed for businesses to accumulate interest and increase savings. Variable interest compounded quarterly and paid quarterly on daily ledger balance. Statement provided quarterly.
- Minimum to open = $500
- Three (3) free withdrawals per quarter; Excess of 3 withdrawals = $2.00 each
- Maintain minimum daily ledger balance of $500 = no service charge; Less than $500 = $10.00 service charge
The term will determine the rate of interest earned. Minimum investment is $1,000. Interest earned on the investment may be paid by check, deposited to a checking or savings account or added back to the principal according to the terms agreed on at the time of the investment purchase.
- Subject to early withdrawal penalties
- < 90 Day Certificate, 90 Day Certificate, 180 Day Certificate, 1 Year Certificate, 18 Month Certificate, 2 Year Certificate, 3 Year Certificate, 4 Year Certificate, 5 Year Certificate